High Energy® Firelogs
Here's Why High Energy® Firelogs Should Be Your Choice:
- Cleaner Burning - Up to 50% less emissions than cordwood, which means little to no visible smoke.
- Safer To Use - Because of the extremely low moisture content, there is significantly less creosote buildup.
- Creosote buildup can lead to a chimney fire.
- More Efficient - High Energy® Firelogs are always dry. Therefore, more energy is used to heat your home, rather than being used up in evaporating water as in cordwood.
- A Better Value - When you purchase high-density firelogs, you know what you are purchasing in terms of quality and quantity. By comparison, buying cordwood is an inexact science at best. Moisture content and quantity can vary greatly in cordwood.
- Clean To Use - No dirt or bugs to be carried into your home, and because they are 98% combustible there is less ash accumulation in your stove to clean out.
- Long Burning - The high density of these firelogs means longer burn times between reloading.
- Compact Storage - Because of their extremely high density (82#/cu. ft.) High Energy® Firelogs take up much less storage area than a comparable amount of cordwood.
- Multiple Uses - Great for woodstoves, fireplaces, camping, (adobe chimneys).
- Environmentally Safer - High density firelogs are recommended by air quality control agencies and leading stove manufacturers as the preferred wood fuel over cordwood.
- Natural - 100% wood. No additives such as wax, plastic, or petroleum as is found in other brands of manufactured logs.